Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


3.19.2008  

Thoughts

Hopefully, Makana will save some ocean to share with her Uncle Johnny. I'm officially Dr. J's "dealer"...nice. When you can't lift your hands above your head after working out, it's a good thing...but not if you worked your legs. Great Big Sea, eh? There's nothing quite like reading the tale of Beren and Luthien to Lukey after a Sunday morning service. I find it harder and harder to write with the same candidness I once did; not necessarily less nor more, just not the same. The side of my car would be complete with a sign saying, "Eat Mor Chikin". Must shoot, and soon. I'm glad I'm finally able to work out again, if only because my appetite has come back...and with a vengeance! I've got an aged Sumatra Mandheling in the roaster at the moment; it's from 2004, it's got black pepper and earthy leather hints, and it's the last of that lot in my stash. I feel like Gandalf, as I must taste smoke again.

posted by Bolo | 11:09 PM
2 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious