Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


3.27.2008  

Thoughts

Ginger is the only Greek nerd I know that would have "making out with my husband" listed in the activities section of her Facebook profile. I still contend that listening to Ben Sollee provides perfect roasting music. No doubt Mr. Ruszkiewicz would agree: the Rover was outstanding. I guess it's kind of bad that I forgot Leonard's birthday, but it's probably worse that I only remembered three days later. Only one week, boys! When Tom describes a Kenya as a "fruit bomb," the only option is to go in for five pounds on the first crack. By the way, my blog has now been up and running for five years. There's definitely several degrees of humor involved in Pablo's need to actually introduce me. The glorious bonus of being able to work out again is that Ned is now incredibly happy. It really is only a week away, isn't it? Ok, if my brother is now 35, is that supposed to make me feel weird? 'Cause it kinda does.

posted by Bolo | 11:54 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious