Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


3.11.2008  

Thoughts

I'm glad that Makana is willing to share the ocean with her Uncle Johnny. Seriously, do I have a target painted onto my back? Am I the only one to observe that, prior to this last one-week period, Matt McCullough was the only former and/or current Student Council President of Boyce College who ever had a Facebook account? Being woken up by a having a one-year-old drool on your face has to be one of the cutest and least-offensive ways to be woken up. It's good to know that Laura Jean Griffith has officially forgiven me. I'll never get tired of listening to Chriyus Davis' voice. No, Brooke, I'm not going to look. That bit about having a one-year-old doesn't apply if that one-year-old has fur and a wagging tail. Still hate snow. Lee Sill, just like Cimato's roommate, probably now thinks I'm the devil. Michael Jackson was way cooler 25 years ago.

posted by Bolo | 9:25 PM
1 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious