Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


3.29.2008  

Seeing the Sabbath

As of late, I've had a few conversations about what God's Word says concerning the Lord's Day. I've never been known as a Sabbatarian, yet in some ways, one might say that I'm one who does practice Sabbatarianism. The point of this? When considering all of this, I'm driven to seek anew what God says about honoring Him, rather than what I've always thought, or even more, what I'm inclined to want to see in His Word. I may have a preference not to work on the Lord's Day, but do I have a conviction concerning it? And if I do or do not, why?

Whatever your views on observing the sabbath may be, I pray you enjoy the Lord's Day in deep, joyful worship of Him.

posted by Bolo | 9:20 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious