Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


3.06.2008  

Linkage

Perhaps I'm a bit late on this one, but Brett Favre's retirement isn't something that will go overlooked on this blog. I mean, he was Brett Freakin' Favre! I didn't like him in the mid-90's when he was beating up on the 'Niners, but I couldn't help but love him by the turn of the century. Now, I'm going to miss him, just like these guys tell it, here, here, and here.

Quick, call Al Gore!

This is useful, right?

Brad Pitt and Julia Roberts co-starred in The Mexican. I remember seeing it in the theaters with the old FCF crew back in the day. There's no movie about this Mexican, but believe me, it's becoming quite memorable.

posted by Bolo | 7:41 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious