Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


2.13.2008  

Thoughts

Two out of three of Lawhead's Pendragon Cycle have been completed, and I must say, I dig it. Does Kev wait until he has to shop to answer my calls? I've roasted up the Mexican...no, not Jeesh. Good grief, my chest still hurts from Saturday. I love how my brother presumes that surfing will be involved with my trip home...I mean, am I that transparent? I type in that I'm laughing, and Cimato can almost hear me. David Mead's Astronaut has to be considered perfect night-roadtrip music. Captain Cannonball it is! Despite his deepest, darkest fears, Mr. Mikami will be corrupted, no doubt about it. Listening to Michael Bublé makes a guy want to fasten on a pair of cuff links, tie up a Windsor, and slip on a pair of split-toe bluchers. I've concluded that I'm a strange, strange creature, and as such, I belong in no other IBC caregroup than that which places me together with the other strange, strange creatures of IBC.

posted by Bolo | 12:46 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious