Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


2.18.2008  

Thoughts

Six minutes between first and second crack...in an air-popper...oh yeah! That was a long day of church. No matter what the rest of the college football world says, I'm a Charlie Weis fan, and will be until he makes me believe he can't right this errant ship. "The Eternal Maybe"...came up with that one all by myself, I did. Ok, Katie Mohler helped fertilize. While the volleyball video was long-awaited by the other volleyball junkies, I daresay my return to the court is highly-anticipated, too. Man, April is going to be one busy month. I want to shoot things, really really badly. Liliha Bakery, Gina's, Young's, Rainbow's, Richie's, Boots & Kimo's, Makino Chaya...will bless my dreams from now until April. Douglas and I discussed discus tonight, and I must admit, I want to play now. Second post in a row at 1:36 AM.

posted by Bolo | 1:36 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious