Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


2.21.2008  

Thoughts

Yes, Ryan Szrama, I can believe that flights are unavailable from Providence to providence. I think I need to get back that copy of X&Y that Butterworth borrowed from me. Seriously, an electronic cigarette? No, Benjamin J. Hedrick, you may not watch the cow ski on the ice. Nobody actually sings Secret Agent Man in our office...no, they feel the need to sing Secret Asian Man. Maybe the same person who took my copy of X&Y also has JVizzle's Boyce College name tag. The ice is crunchy today, no doubt about it. Daniel Crowther is undoubtedly a Mexican Harry Potter. LUFA, and soon.

posted by Bolo | 5:36 PM
1 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious