Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


1.31.2008  

Thoughts

I find it incredibly disheartening that Sweet Maria's is out of that delicious Kianderi Peaberry from Kenya. Gary's best friend in high school is also Kavin's favorite thing to eat. I stuck the unwashed spoon I used for my oatmeal into Ben's bowl of granola and milk...which means that I've finally learned to share. Someone needs to go up to Szrama and ask him if they can take away his tray for him. Strangely enough, this cup makes me think of bitter herbs...but not bitter coffee. The guy who represents The Average Pastor has joined the blogosphere. Speaking of the blogosphere, I think it's way flippin' cool that if you type in my name into the address bar of a Firefox web browser, you're taken here, not just to a Google search of my name. Way flippin' cool. The same can be said of the phrase, "Smeagol is free!"

posted by Bolo | 4:03 PM
4 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious