Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


1.11.2008  

Thoughts

On Thursday Stephen said, "Rain feels like Friday." I'm inclined to agree. Darth Tater has come over to the dark side of the office; he is mine! Jesus' joy...it's very hard to grasp, yet essential to be gripped by. I'm slowly making a coffee nut out of Eric, and the pit-stop into the office before our OVVC match only helped that process along. Speaking of nuts, Peter ate almost all of what was left in the canister. Free lunch on the boss is always a nice little workplace bonus. I told Stephen that I didn't feel the least bit threatened by his threat to staple my head with a stapler because I figured that he had about a ten percent chance of actually hitting any part of my body, much less my head. Half an hour later, he threw something at me from a yard away...and missed. There's something wonderful and amusing about the bangers at The Rover.

posted by Bolo | 3:00 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious