Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


12.30.2007  

Thoughts

It's almost 2008...wasn't it just 2006? Something about white daisies passing make me think of Rocky Votolato. I usually whine unabashedly about the cold weather, but this time, I've got a good reason thanks to some incredibly generous "compensation." Yes, I was in Nashville again, and no, I didn't call Maynard. Again. I miss the Surf Crew. Sakura, again, soon. It might be overly obvious to say that one of the biggest blessings in my life is being able to hear Ryan Fullerton preach on a regular basis, but the overly obvious is often that which is most easily taken for granted. Lower voltage at first, then higher voltage after several minutes. I told Mary that I'd never been more proud of her, and that because I'd never seen Christ in her more...and I still mean that. I need peach ice cream. It's been several months, but I still can't find that blue sock. Everyone knows the difference between astronomy and astrology, right? Boss, that fish looks pretty stinkin' sweet!

posted by Bolo | 6:03 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious