Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


12.07.2007  

Thoughts

JVizzle didn't kill me last night, but I think she wanted to. I burned a roast of Peaberry last night. When Ben tasted it this morning, he said, "Tastes earthy." My response? "Like charcoal?" Mr. Pie, I do believe that that was one heck of a roller-coaster ride last night. One out of ten, Pablo? Want...to...surf. Is it just me, or does my family revel in reminding me of the particular delicacies they have recently eaten? Not that they shouldn't, mind you. The Pillars of Productivity are no more. Prima Painball ensues tomorrow. Yes, I spelled what I spelled on purpose. I should probably call my mom sometime soon. Oh hush. Speed Scrabble was never so speedy, right, JVizzle? Right, Pablo?

posted by Bolo | 9:57 AM
2 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious