Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


12.17.2007  

Thoughts

Kristy White says her haircut tastes good. It's F-R-I-T-O-S, not F-R-E-E-T-O-S. Yes, we know you hate me, Mr. Pie. A little volleyball is good for the soul. Idido Misty Valley's offerings are far too sweet and fruity to really be coffee, methinks. It's always fun to steal Ben's food right off from his desk, practically from right under his nose. JVizzle's name tag is still on my monitor. Wait until I show you alternative spelling for adz, Mr. Butterworth. Miss Stephanie, I'll have you know that a certain Old Haired Individual skipped his shoulder time in the gym on Saturday. Like Jeesh says, "I don't drink coffee to wake up, I wake up to drink coffee." Yes, my pastor roasts his own coffee.

posted by Bolo | 4:58 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious