Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


12.06.2007  

Thoughts

I'm going to burst some of your Christmas carol bubbles, but the "Santa" in I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus is really the kid's daddy dressed up in a Santa outfit. If you think this is an unnecessary revelation, try telling that to Ben Hedrick, as he just figured this out a few days ago. Pablo Butterworth and Dr. Mohler are now both being cited as resources in the same breath and on the same topic; I don't know how to take that one. Something's gotta be wrong with me when I don't flinch at weather this cold. Petey gave the dog a name: Winston. Winston!?!?!? Though I may not have said it before, I'm quite stoked that UH is going to play UGA in the Sugar Bowl...sweet. I miss Chriyus. Speaking of Chriyus, does anyone want to take a vote on what would happen if little Seth became a 'Bama fan? AIM contacts can now be imported into Gmail Chat, which makes me wonder if the group chat feature can be employed across the networks. Hmmm. It's Thursday, which means that tomorrow is Friday. Mr. Pie may start checking the weather report if he can't locate his roommate. Is it just me, or does Szrama's voice always seem to want to crack back into puberty? I'm going to miss that Smythe guy.

posted by Bolo | 9:19 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious