Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


11.26.2007  

Thoughts

Last night, I had a bad dream: the cup of coffee I was drinking was terrible, and I couldn't do anything about it. Memorizing a phone number isn't a scary thing in and of itself, it's whose number you're memorizing that can make it scary. This Saturday, Stephen Mobley will be crying for his mommy when I bunker his sorry butt. Yes, I dream about coffee. Was he seriously in sweats? I hope the peeing was worth it. I'm in his Top Five...darn right. How 'bout that guess, Young Butterworth? I could seriously do with another twenty degrees of warmth. Finish this line: "I've got a soul..." Tomorrow, OVVC, 6 PM...tournament time! I love having fun at Lylie's expense, redheads and all. Plus one! Some day, I hope to meet someone named Barry Santos just so I can ask him about his dinged board. Yes, Cimato, I really do think all of these thoughts.

posted by Bolo | 11:08 PM
2 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious