Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


11.29.2007  

Thoughts

If I end up dead somewhere, it's JVizzle's fault. Lyle got a phone call today. Well, almost. The high-pitched, squeaky sound that comes from a car's engine? Not good, especially when accompanied by a rhythmic, metallic knocking. The high-pitched, squeaky sound that comes from your car's engine? Agonizing and taunting, especially when accompanied by rhythmic, metallic knocking, a knocking that beckons for your bank account to open wide. Prima Paintball, baby. Rich: I'm still working on that post-Piper post...it'll probably be four parts, and I've got two of 'em mostly done. I totally wanted to shoot something this morning, but realized too late that I'd left the appropriate equipment in the room. My mom likes the fact that I've got a ball & chain now...it gives her a reason to call. Mr. Pie may not be in the sky, but man, what a ride. Speaking of being in the sky, Mr. Pie and I know of a certain Ted for whom we've both got soul...

posted by Bolo | 3:35 PM
4 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious