Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


11.23.2007  

Thoughts

Let it be known by all that Steak Sauce considers me, of all his friends, the most likely to walk around in my pajamas all day. Whatever that means. The cold, man, the cold...it's suckin' the brown right down. Four in the morning is such a painful time. It's good to be able to give Mom some grief about calling my room and not leaving a message. Speaking of calling my room, the ball & chain is working quite nicely. Man, I thought I was incognito...where in the world is 'Drew? Yes, Mr. Pie, you were right: an unsanctified T, and undoubtedly so! I think I could make a blog post on the eerie similarities alone. I think Stormy likes pumpkin donuts...a lot. Crab on Thanksgiving? Only with the Letotos. Will the Irish make it 3 W's tomorrow? A not-so-brown Hawaiian certainly hopes so. I love how my older nephews love to threaten my younger nephews with Uncle Johnny coming to lick their eyeballs.

posted by Bolo | 1:37 PM
3 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious