Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


11.28.2007  

Take Away the C

Alrighty. It's no secret that a certain Fighting Irish football squad that finished their '07 season at a 3 - 9 clip has been a somewhat considerable source of angst for themselves, for me, and for the rest of Notre Dame Nation. That said, let it be known that I take great pleasure in seeing UH at 12 - 0, and the only undefeated team in the country. I'll not let my opinion on the BCS situation be known here and now, but allow me to quote ESPN's Gene "My last name scores a 1,000 point in Scrabble" Wojciechowski:

"But no, we're stuck with the BCS and its weekly standings weirdness. For example, Missouri is your No. 1 team in the country. This is like Homer Simpson picking up Eva Mendes at a Chi Omega party."

Too true, too true. Read the rest of it here.

posted by Bolo | 9:33 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious