Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


10.20.2007  

Thoughts

Only Huffman would somehow manage to fill her empty gas tank on the side of the expressway in the Little Black Dress. Sweet Maria's is a wonderful, wonderful place. It's ND vs. USC today, and no matter what the states of the programs, it's still the rivalry game. It's one thing to wake up for people to make them coffee on your day off, but it's another entirely to drive over to them to deliver freshly-pressed coffee. We're getting there with Fall, we're getting there. I wish I'd been outside a little earlier, when the sun was still a little closer to the horizon. That was an amazing roast and brew of Sidamo this morning. I'll never cease to be amazed at how quickly my affections for the LORD can wax and wane. I felt like I was supposed to do something last night, but I still don't know what it was. Ms. Collins has discovered how one can have conversations with John Letoto that never really happened. 'Drew and I are long overdue for a long, long talk. Ditto for Boss. And Mr. Mikami. Ms. Marra confirmed that conversations with John Letoto that never really happened really do happen. I wonder how long that bag of green coffee I've got for Revell the Younger will sit in my room. Dude, seriously, a wing suit? I want one, and I want to fly in it! If that bag is here for any serious length of time, I'll probably end up roasting it. At least people aren't pulling an SBTS these days; they're asking. Three on Thursday alone, in fact.

posted by Bolo | 9:25 AM
3 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious