Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


10.26.2007  

Thoughts

How are pineapples like your mom? Only the guys in the Primaltoe Supplemation office really know...even then, I'm not sure we really know. Ok, if my memory serves me correctly, Mon, Dave, and Makana will be traveling back to Tuscon on Sunday, the fourth of November, which also happens to be the same day the 12th season of a certain TV show has its first episode. Oh, the irony. Saturday, team Off White will get awfully dirty. My cleats really, really stink; don't ask why I mention this. Petey is making Mario Bros. noises in the office. The smoke coming out of the smokestack looked incredibly white against the backdrop of a deep periwinkle sky this morning. I wonder if Stephen will think it was I who put the fake spider in his coffee mug. The weather has been abysmally schizophrenic as of late. What a weekend...it'll be a busy one...but something tells me Monday will be here sooner than I think it will. I wonder if Stephen has discovered the fake spider I put in his mug.

posted by Bolo | 5:57 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious