Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


10.01.2007  

Thoughts

When I walked up to Athena and Candace yesterday, I couldn't help myself, really I couldn't...it was going to kill me if I didn't ask them, "What is this, the Battle of the Bulge?" Your older son was flustered, seriously flustered, Daddy Rev. I think Ben got off easy yesterday, and I think I should've been the one to ask something controversial. He would've liked that. There are few things more pleasurable in life than gooey-hot monkey bread. I have dry cereal and coffee in front of me on my desk. The potential for scalding my fingertips is fairly decent considering that I just mistook my coffee for my cereal and began to reach into my mug. Oops. Your younger son probably ain't so cool, calm, and collected either, Daddy Rev. Yesterday, I had a nice little flashback into the late 90's when my computer case was the cause of a bloody gash. Don't ask. I wish I had captured that on video, just like she wanted...right, Mr. Pie?

posted by Bolo | 9:30 AM
2 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious