Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


10.28.2007  

Thoughts

I had yet another random person come up to me and ask, "Are you Monica's brother?" Bread...classic, just classic. Smartwool socks? Blessings for my feet, baby. I was beginning to wonder if Larue's nose would ever stop running. Woke up without an alarm clock; amazing. Mmm...food. Been on an Aerosmith kick the past couple of days. Speaking of Aerosmith, that makes me think of Malinger. 'Drew must really love his daddy. "Turfmaster!" Yeah, I got your Turfmaster right here, Andy. Sorrow...great sorrow...the Ditto's burger with sausage and cheese is no more. The dry-processed Organic Idio Misty Valley? Amazing! "Huck, thrower, huck! Huck, thrower, huck! Hammer or you're nothing!"

posted by Bolo | 4:56 PM
3 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious