Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


10.30.2007  

Morning!

As much as I don't like to wake up early, I must admit, once I'm up and out the door, mornings aren't all that bad. What I especially enjoy is the feeling of seeing everything fresh, as though I'm the first one to see it, as if the morning has been sitting there all night, waiting for me to wake up and take it all in.

The sun's rays stretch out toward fields of grass; I sometimes wonder what grass would look like if it was smiling, and if it could, I think it would definitely be smiling then. I drive by a little boy holding his mommy's hand, jumping up and down in place, waiting for his big yellow school bus to take him to see his friends. I hope he never grows up, never gets tired of going to see his friends. When I myself was a little boy, I remember one smell coming from the cafeteria at school in the early hours, that of bread baking. Whenever I smell that smell, it still says to me, "Good morning!"

posted by Bolo | 8:54 AM
2 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious