Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


10.22.2007  

Chat Log

Ryan: QAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Me: Hmmm...that would make an amazing Scrabble placement.
Ryan: BOOK ON KEYBOARD
John: hahahahahaha
Ryan: TRIPPLE WOOOOOOOOOORD SCORE
John: You know what the funny thing about that is?
Ryan: NO
John: I just spilled coffee on my desk, and some of it went onto my keyboard, so I thought it quite odd that it looked like you were typing what I was trying to avoid typing.
Ryan: HA HA


That's what really spiritual online chats look like with your pastor. Incidentally, by spilling my coffee, I was forced to lift up my keyboard, so I discovered the five or six Mentos that I stole from Ben a while back and hid under my keyboard. Sweet!

posted by Bolo | 2:22 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious