Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


9.24.2007  

Thoughts

'Twas another Jack sort of day. I say it's hard to say who's doing more sanctification stalling, Simpson. Off White is now 3 - 1, having lost to those crazy, unrelenting goblins in green, 15 - 7, but believe me, we have absolutely no shame in our loss. As John put it, we didn't beat ourselves, we made them beat us. That 8' 0" is twice Boss' size, I swear it is. Was Moon Pie talking about the downstairs mix-up when he said that those were big? Brit, I got just one word for you: haole. This is hard for me to believe, but I think I'm actually one of the two best hitters on our co-ed team. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing yet. Maybe Joel will finally get his request granted and we'll talk about that elder thing. Daddy Rev: congratulations, you've spawned a creepy one. It's one in the morning, and...well...among many other things, I'm hungry. Go figure.

posted by Bolo | 1:08 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious