Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


9.30.2007  

Thoughts

This cup of Sidamo is, to be blunt, glorious. O'Neal: we're in the Program Files now. The new Nalgene is well on its way toward being stickered up properly, and I just found another one that can go on it. Nice! The Shreve wedding was one of the more pleasurable events I've been a part of in 2007. Only the guys in the office would get this, but it got a great reaction out of Andy: "What, Andy, two-day shipping to California?" I got a gash in my knee. From my computer. I'm dumb. Pappycake, you know you love me. Down to under a week now...wow. Moon Pie's reaction last night was stinkin' fabulous. Rev's face will be even better.

posted by Bolo | 5:41 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious