Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


9.15.2007  

Thoughts

I have before me a scenario I had not envisioned: ND and UM are both 0 - 2, while our frisbee team is 2 - 0. Cereal in the morning is great, but milk with it is better. I still think it's preposterous that I'm eating "red berries" rather than "strawberries" in my cereal. Maybe it's due to some sort of female psychology I'm not privy to; after all, this is Kellog's Special K we're talking about. Speaking of Kellog's, did we or did we not have an "'Ello, Guv'nah!" moment on Monday? I think we did! Daddy Rev would surely agree. Speaking of the Revells, I told the elder son that despite my convictions against social gatherings with my social butterfly-self as the social fulcrum, I somehow managed to get cajoled into "planning" no less than two forthcoming events, and being host to part of another. Hmmm. My ten-year reunion is today. Heh...Black and Gold, indeed. Oh, and what the heck is Kamana doing in the EST? Just got told that our flag football team is playing at 1 PM. Back to bed I go.

posted by Bolo | 9:51 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious