Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


9.26.2007  

Thoughts

Mom told me that Makana called her the other day, unbeknownst to Mon. Conclusion? My niece is better about calling my mom than I am. New volleyball court shoes are in order. I'm thinking I'll be going with Ethiopia Sidamo for the wedding on Saturday, but I'm not yet sure which roast I'll go with. Maybe something a touch lighter, so as to bring out the delicate, sweet herbal hints. Smythe and I reflected on the fleeting, forgetful nature of Man this morning, and we both decided that we're a couple of weaklings. That match last night was pretty stinkin' good, but I hate losing. Speaking of losing, team Off White is looking to get back to our winning ways this Saturday, so feel free to find yourselves at Seneca Park at around 2 in the afternoon. Just look for the team in...well...white. It's payday! If Marlene starts telling me, "Juliet Kilo!" I'm going to blame...someone.

posted by Bolo | 9:29 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious