Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


8.17.2007  

Thoughts

Ben just killed a Ben-sized fly, and said Ben-sized fly's carcass is now sitting on Szrama's monitor. I hear that little Zayney is going to have a little visitor today: his cousin, Kavin. Stephen just came in and left again, 'cause Baby Secret is on her way. The Harar in my cup is nice, but I'm still in love with that Kochere District Yirgacheffe. The phone rang in my room last night, and I was there to answer it...three times. Mrs. Ryherd told me that she was trying to hunt me down on campus last night, and kept finding people who'd recently seen me, but did not actually know with certainty where my person was to be found. Bummer. Due to Mr. S.D. O'Neal, Malia asked me one of life's eternal questions: "Do you have a roommate?" Despite what certain people/persons may think, I do require sleep, and I do sound tired upon occasion...after I finish roasting coffee.

posted by Bolo | 10:15 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious