Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


8.24.2007  

Thoughts

I'm glad the Stupid Statement Syndrome remained on the couch last night. Frisbee nerds that said you would sign up, go and sign up...now. Just a thought, but I wonder if I'll see things differently if I listen to music while I shoot. As it is, I feel pretty immersed in the moment when I don't, but the background noise may change things up a bit. Boss has hit the big one, and 'Drew's just around the corner...whoa. I find it humorous that I'm "signed up" to play volleyball this afternoon, even after I clearly said I would not. I should make a list of rules concerning interactions with John Letoto...it might actually be helpful, and not merely humorous. Is sixteen games of Scrabble too many to play at once? I don't think so, personally.

posted by Bolo | 10:09 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious