Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


8.14.2007  

Thoughts

'Drew, Boss, and Kev all need to update their blogs, and don't even get me started on Brit's. I'm experiencing massive Surf Crew MIA right now. I think we'll need to do an Office Sports Day sometime this Fall. It could even incorporate events Stephen would possibly do well in. That Sumatra we brewed up last night at Ben's? Freakishly good, man, freakishly good, with hints of aromatic spices and a rich, full body. I've got some serious volleyball needs right about now. I need to shoot, too. While I'm speaking of needs, if the wall at Kewalo's was within a few hours of travel time, you'd better believe I'd be there. Hehehe...I know who just got engaged!

posted by Bolo | 10:29 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious