Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


8.20.2007  

Brew Buzz Fuzzled

This is what I get for laughing. Really, I deserve this. It's a nasty retribution, but it's fitting.

I left my grinder at home this morning, rather than bringing it into the office. Not a big deal, since we have one in the office that has served us in a pinch in the past. Well, the problem with this burr grinder is that it has a bunch of old grounds sitting along the grinding and dispensing path, and yours truly neglected to clean it out appropriately before grinding up that aged Sumatra and tossing those grounds into the press. The resulting brew was perhaps the nastiest, most disgusting brew I'd had in a long, long time.

Nasty, nasty, nasty.

posted by Bolo | 11:00 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious