Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


7.26.2007  

Thoughts

CAROTiD was a measly 22 points. The Irish picked up their 19th verbal commitment for next year's recruiting class...everyone say it with me, "Defense!" A big part of me is wondering what the redeeming value is in a Thursday...ugh. Two coffee snob observations: a glass-lined thermos is a must, and I think I need to find my press, as it requires less grounds. Despite what some have claimed, I'm not a machine. I have part numbers floating in my head. All. Day. Long. I'm not sure what's more disturbing, the fact that "fungal enzymes" are listed as an ingredient in my store-bought apple turnovers, or the fact that I don't find this at all disturbing. In a little over a week I make my way back to Maryland...too bad I won't be near the bay with the big...clams.

posted by Bolo | 9:54 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious