Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


6.24.2007  

Zayney!

In looking at Malia's latest set of pictures of my nephew, I got the distinct impression that I was looking at a little boy who was doing a lot of the same things his Uncle Johnny does.

Uhhh, did.

I mean, the donut on the thumb is one thing, and I understand that everyone's gotta sleep, and having a little boy with a haircut done by a pair of clippers is perfectly acceptable in our society.

But seriously, what gives with the bucket on the head? Hmmm? Actually, come to think of it, he looks a little more like Leonard in that shot...

...Bwahahahahahaha!!!







posted by Bolo | 6:32 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious