Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


6.18.2007  

Thoughts

Looks like Monday evenings are going to be Roasting Night; nice! Speaking of roasting, I told Ben that watching as the beans turn from green to light brown to oily-dark brown is the yuppie equivalent of watching a steak sizzle on a grill. It's still manly, though. Here's a thought: if a girl hasn't seen a guy she's decently good friends with for a while, there's a pretty good chance she'll give him grief about it and make him feel guilty. However, if she hasn't seen another girl she's decently good friends with, she'll express her lack of social interaction in a much mushier fashion. *Sigh*...girls. Kev? Boss? October? Work it, boys, work it, 'cause Uch might be in, too. Which reminds me: Cabreros, when was the last time you listened to Mundy & Company? "Throw me!" Hah! The summer is almost halfway gone, yet it seems as though it's just started. Yes, I love avocados, too; reminds me of my childhood. I also love fish.

posted by Bolo | 9:18 PM
4 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious