Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


6.03.2007  

Thoughts

I don't know how I feel about being on Pablo's soundtrack for life, but I do know that Five for Fighting is on mine. I think that eating a dessert that's traveled for over four thousand miles is pretty cool. Dave had all those name tags stuck on his back at the end of the potluck today, and no one told him they were there, not even his wife. I should have taken a picture of that. Now is it just me, or does that bush in front of Fuller look a little holier than usual? I think I'll have Pablo's, "By. No. Means!" ingrained in my head for a while. Dinner and dessert at the O'Neals was relaxing, despite the grilling, much like another relaxing evening spent with them a couple of months ago. But my, how times have changed. And yes, that'll be a hard goodbye.

posted by Bolo | 11:20 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious