Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


6.13.2007  

Thoughts

The quest is on: we must find cheap green coffee! Kona, if at all possible. Yesterday just before and around dusk: sitting and thinking, check; talking to a good friend, check. I like. An era has come to an end, as the potassium source has run its course. 'Drew knows of what I speak. Normally I'd feel a little guilty over going to bed so late when I have to get up early for work, but talking to people about the gospel when they need it is what I'm here for, isn't it? A 250-gig drive should do it, methinks. Boss said Steak Sauce is in Chicago...he's only five hours away...hmmm. Volleyball, soon. Food, sooner. Coffee that's been roasted one day prior? What a scent! Anyone wanna bring me food? Boss: buy your ticket. October. Do it, dude. You know you want to. Saw a shooting star last night; pretty cool. Mr. President, does she really cringe? That badly? Well, I guess I'd cringe, too.

posted by Bolo | 8:14 PM
2 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious