Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


6.29.2007  

I Think I Think...I Think

I think it'll be a while before Rev has a craving for cantaloupe. I think I'm ready for Friday morning to be Friday afternoon. I think that five dollar sale is crazy...good crazy. I think I really really really want to be sitting out in the lineup at Kewalo's. I think James Morrison's Undiscovered is going to get into my head over the next week, and I don't mind one bit. I think hearing Moon Pie saying, "I've never felt as dirty as I do with you, John," has got to be one of the funniest things I've heard in a long time. Speaking of saying funny things, I think that widescreen comment was pretty hilarious, too. I think I need a Monkey Mating Call from Szrama. I think I need a good chat with almost anyone from the Surf Crew; it's been way too long. I think I need ice cream.

posted by Bolo | 8:22 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious