Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


5.19.2007  

Thoughts

We're in the latter half of May, and it's 47° F. To quote S. David O'Neal, "I. Told. You. So." I'm really digging the new autosave in Blogger. A lot. Still, I don't know how long it'll take me to get used to the fact that the "Publish Post" button is on the left, not the right. Two years, Tina Crouse, two years. I think that last pic in the post below is one of my favorite shots of all time. Weddings, weddings, weddings...Stretch, Hammy, Rev...er...oops. This weekend is one of those series of days where there's a bunch of things that I know I want to do, none of which I really need to do, but most of which I'm pretty vague on when it comes to remembering details. Did I even make sense? Smythe ought to carry the lyrics to his songs around in his guitar case; they used to be in that journal of his. Come to think of it, he'd always squint and wouldn't be able to read the lyrics from his journal anyway, so I'm not so sure that that would be an improvement, anyway. Mr. Mikami, must speak with you before you hit 40. Hmmm...I'm getting kinda hungry...

posted by Bolo | 6:39 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious