Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


5.28.2007  

Thoughts

The campus is quiet, just the way I like it. Gary, 'Drew and I may have to do a little mini-conference call with you, so practice your special phrase before we get a hold of you. I wore one of my old-school aloha shirts to Na today, and I had some dude sitting behind me feel it. I'm just glad that he didn't notice my linen slacks, too. Boss, I got the bo(ku)to. I'm stoked to see some of my closest friends again, but being that we're at Na, it's provided a great platform to see others I've met over the years, too. Check out Na's Liveblog to follow along. If anyone's seen Aya's bodyboard, give her a call. In introducing Andrew and Sandi to Kristy and Kristen, 'Drew and I have concluded that we don't really have any normal friends. Oh, and thanks again for the whole bean, Pablo.

posted by Bolo | 4:59 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious