Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


5.22.2007  

Thoughts

A spot of blue cheese dressing and a spot of soap sud residue may look remarkably similar, but they taste disgustingly different from one another. I need another cup of coffee right about now; I've only had one today. I'm diggin' the weather these days. Charlotte and I are definitely going to be the co-founders of the ARC for the Summer of '07. Qualifications for this club make it pretty difficult to get into, even though I'm not so sure that people want to be in it. Maybe I'll do a nap instead of a cup of coffee. Which movie for Girls Night tonight? Hmmm. What? Jared Lake is coming to the 'Ville this weekend? Holy 2004, Batman! Next thing I know, I'll find out that Jim Winn and 'Drew will be here, too, and that New Attitude will be going on. Oh, wait a second...they are, and it will! Still wondering about when I'll be able to find that green.

posted by Bolo | 4:52 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious