Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


5.30.2007  

Thoughts

It was good for Ted to hang out with Ned, even if they were not able to do so nearly as much as they would have liked, especially since Ted's been under a little bit of pressure as of late. I suggested at lunch today that if Zuhrahmah and I switched nose shapes, we'd look really, really weird. Tom and Nikki, whither art thou? Ted is thinking of that Oreo goodness! Rob Smythe, bless his soul, has agreed to give a lesson on hermeneutics. I think that Eric Simmons will be quite pleased to know this. Quarters are my friends. Watching Jim Winn nearly spew out his milkshake the other night after Pablo's impersonation of Mr. McCray was priceless. Kevin, Ash, that was a good game of Scrabble yesterday. Woohoo! Tom just knocked on my window's AC unit; Oreo goodness, here I come!

posted by Bolo | 10:38 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious