Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


5.25.2007  

Thoughts

Na is a day away, and I've got so much going on that it hasn't even hit me yet. Speaking of hitting me, word on the street is that a certain Jared "I'm One Day Older Than Letoto" Lake is in the 'Ville this weekend. Heck yeah! I worked out yesterday, O'Neal; what about you? My eyeballs are dry, my stomach feels about as big and empty as Kipapa Gulch, and I seriously need some coffee; otherwise, I'm off to a great start today. Who'd have thought that thirty years ago, when the Star Wars saga first arrived on earth, we'd be enmeshed in so much galactic insanity? Seems like there's a party every Saturday this summer. Sweet! I'm in need of some volleyball, and soon. I'm still stymied by the comfort in all of this, really I am...even if I do get end up getting less than a full six hours of sleep :)

posted by Bolo | 9:26 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious