Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


5.07.2007  

I Think I Think

Here are, in no particular order, the top ten things I think I think after coming back from Rev's place tonight:

10. I think it's a sign of our times that a person can be walking out of church and have someone say to them, "Hey, I know you from your blog!"

9. I think I desperately wanted to see Charla eat it on her Heelys.

8. I think whoever let that sucker loose needs to come clean. Yeah, you know what I'm talking about, and you know who you are.

7. I think there's no way I was the only one in the room, or many rooms across America, for that matter, that wanted to see Charla eat it. I mean, can anyone honestly tell me a major gribble wouldn't have been fuel for gut-wrenching laughter? I thought not. "Come on, Charla!"

6. I think Philip needs to go and do some major Heine action soon.

5. I think it's a great mystery that Micah Revell goes to three services each Sunday at Sojourn, yet remains unable to find anyone...ummm...you know?

4. I think that reading #6 aloud in front of Philip would be very funny.

3. I think The Girl and The Girl's Sister are kinda cute...in a rugged sort of way, of course.

2. I think there ought to be ice cream in heaven.

1. I think we need to decide on Deesh or Deeche so as to encourage proper communication via email, Facebook, AIM, or even snail mail.

posted by Bolo | 12:25 AM
4 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious