Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


4.22.2007  

Thunder!

What do you get when you put together roughly 800,000 humans, an air show, and the largest fireworks show in North America? Well, other than the highest concentration of mullets this side of NASCAR, you get an opportunity for dummies like me to make comments like, "Dude, I bet my port-a-potty line goes down faster than your port-a-potty line."





Hmmm...what's that in Pablo's faux CamelBak?



I don't know, but whatever it is, it's got a buddy now.



Oh, and another buddy!























Amy just found out that Boyce College doesn't really give out Mrs. Degrees.











Corey's face was stuck like this after she came out of the port-a-potty.















Trust me, we don't know, either.

























Hey, look! It's me and my twelve apostles. Hehe, get it? Ok. Bad joke. Oh, and not to worry, not a surfer from North Dakota among 'em.

posted by Bolo | 1:34 AM
5 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious