Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


4.25.2007  

Jerry

Last night at about this time, I had a revelation. It had to do with my prior posts on which four members at IBC would best fit the four main cast members on Seinfeld. In this post, I revealed Andy McClurg to be our Cosmo Kramer. In this post, I declared Richard Doublevee Hardison to be the man we'd cast as George Costanza. At that point, though I'd not revealed it, I believe a general consensus was reached that we'd cast Debbie Maclean in the role of Elaine Benes.

That brings me to my revelation. Last night, as I sat with two Cavanaughs and two O'Neals, I realized that Jerry Seinfeld, the last and most elusive Seinfeld cast member to cast, would be fulfilled by our very own Ryan Szrama.

Yup. I know. Pure genius.

posted by Bolo | 10:32 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious