Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


3.24.2007  

Thoughts

Barry Manilow's Mandy may be about a dog, but Weekend in New England isn't. That sort of reminds me of how Kalapana's Juliette is about a clock radio. Pulling off Nick Crouse's name tag is one of my new hobbies. I can't believe Dr. Mohler let me hold that thing...amazing! That pair of shoes would officially be classified as driving loafers, thank you very much. Yes, I listen to Barry Manilow. Ten bucks says that Scott Davis will say something to poke fun at me in his presentation tomorrow; I think that's one of his new hobbies. My brother's now 34. When he turned 30, it was a little more fun to poke fun at him, 'cause I was still...well...younger than he was. But now, his turning 34 only reminds me that I'm going to be coming face to face with 30 soon. 30!!! Goodness gracious, where did the time go? Speaking of brothers, who knew that Rev's sister could play frisbee like that? There's nothing quite like Sinatra to make you feel like a classy guy as you untie your tie or undo your cuff links.

posted by Bolo | 12:45 AM
3 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious