Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


3.28.2007  

Thoughts

The Ryherds might be coming into town tomorrow morning. Sweet. As I was eating grapes the other day, I thought to myself, "4023." The J-Bowl should look lovely by the middle of May. For married women looking to bear children, apply for secretarial positions at Southern Seminary's Admissions office. Na promotions just got kicked up a notch on campus; check the Towers to see. Chatted with Mr. Mikami the other night, the first time since...oh...I don't know. Speaking of which, I haven't actually talked with Boss or 'Drew since...oh boy...a significantly paler moment in my skin's history.

posted by Bolo | 5:25 PM
1 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious