Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


3.18.2007  

Observations

You know you're suffering from some sort of mental instability when, upon seeing I-64 on the returning leg of a road trip, you exclaim aloud your affection for the long-missed stretch of road, an affection seemingly borne of many hours spent driving, driving, and driving, but actually indicating mental instability of some nature. This can be confirmed when, upon seeing the "Welcome to Kentucky" sign while entering the Bluegrass State on I-64, you launch into a similarly jubilant expression evoking your nearly inexpressible joy upon returning to the state of your residence. Of course, I'm not saying that I actually suffered from such an instability! I was, after all, merely observing that that instability must be the cause for such an abnormal affection. Yup. Just making an observation.

Mr. Mikami. Since you last updated your blog, the following has happened: I've been in five different states, was a mere two miles or so from a sixth, met my niece, saw the Atlantic Ocean, saw Dan DeWitt three times (which is a lot), endured weather ranging from somewhere near zero all the way to the wonderful eighties, had Jon Field call me without prior provocation from me, got Scott into some sort of trouble with Emily at least ten times, and even acquired another nickname. Perhaps most telling, however, is the fact that our beloved Mr. Uchida has updated his blog eight times since your last post. Just thought you might want to know.

posted by Bolo | 9:40 AM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious