Smeagol is Free!
A hermitudinal view of...stuff...


3.30.2007  

Hmmm?

I'm playing Scrabble with Emil as I type out this post. This is the second game for us tonight, the first being played in Heine Brothers on Frankfort until they closed for the evening. The day as a whole was enjoyable, most likely because it was filled with little things that made the day worthwhile.

Earlier, I hit the volleyball around with Patrick. Since the gym closed early for Parents' Night out, we couldn't get a game together like we'd planned to, so the two of us just peppered a little until we were bent over at our waists, sucking wind and sweating like two old guys hitting a volleyball around.

Yeah, baby, I just formed three words in one fell placement. Twenty-three points. Sweet.

Had a good conversation with that other ethnically minor John earlier this evening. I'm somewhat inclined to blog the contents of that rather lengthy dialogue, but I don't think that I will. Suffice it to say that it's got me thinking and re-thinking some things...and...well...we'll see.

Emil's stuck. He just said, "I don't know." Hah. He's gonna bust a blood vessel soon.

Uh-oh. He just called me Big Boy. I don't know what that means, but it sounded somewhat strange. Hmmm...

posted by Bolo | 11:55 PM
0 speakage
Free Hit
Counters
Dell Coupons
Daily
Read
Listen
Visualize
Blogging Buddies
Old School
Me
Bug Me
Yore
Factuality
Quotatious